Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Greg :D hes so special he gets a post just about him

The reason I got inspired to start blogging again
is cuz of my good friend Greg.

He got me inspired to write on here coz he just started a blog.

www.thepenandthegun.blogspot.com

^^ Thats his blog ^^
check it out
its pretty hot shit :)
( i dont know how to make it like clicky-so just be old schoool and copy and past lol)

So Greg is my friend who lives with me right now...
hes from Florida nd he moved to NY for personal reasons
but it was becuz he was having some really
bad family stuff going on and basically he just needed
to get out of the situation.
and he knew some people in NY and he came out and stayed with them.
And how I met him is a weird completely random story.
So My older sister Betty was applying for jobs all over
the place a few months ago and applied at this hotel in
Troy and Greg also happened to be applying at the hotel
too and they talked and Betty took his number...
then they never talked for like 2 or 3 weeks and they
probably forgot about each other.
but my sister had told me she met him.
so me and my older sister are like good friends
and we would hang out and do shit together and
we wanted to get a group of our friends and dress
up really fancy and go out to dinner,just as a
random ass thing to do to kill boredom.
so we where thinking hmm who should we invite?
and i was like hay call that guy you met a few weeks ago!
so she does and they
have like this weird awkward conversation but hes
like sure i'll come...so we picked him up and went
out to diner with our friends and thats how I met him.
and We where like hes mad cool lets be friends with him!
so yeah that's how we became friends with him.
and then him and my sister started dating.
then like after a while once my family started
to be like good friends with him too he was thinking
of joining the Navy and my family and me are really liberal
and where against it but wer like well..
at least he wouldn't go to Afghanistan
coz theirs no Ocean around their but we
wher still pretty against it.
So he went to take his Navy test or whatever but
they said he failed by a few points
BUT he could go in the Army...
and this is where my family is like "FUCKKK THAT SHIT!!!" <
so me and my family where very against
this decision of his to join the Army.
and we all tried to talk him out of it.
so then He was having problems with the
family he was staying with and they
kicked him out so he had them drop him off here
(at my casa) and he asked if he could stay with us.
and of course we wer like yeah!
but now he felt like he desperately had to join the Army
cuz he felt like he was imposing or intruding or something
or whatever but my family being sooper fucking liberal
are all trying to stop him from joining and looking
for other alternatives for him.
Im not sure what he wants to to about the Army right now but
Hes aplying for a job at subway by my house..
so i think thats a good sign haha:)
but um yeah So Gregs my crazy awesome weirdo friend that lives with me.
He inspired me to start writting this blog again tho coz he started one
Heres the link--
www.thepenandthegun.blogspot.com
CHECK IT OUT YO!!

xoxox Diana

Oh PS I usually dont always feel like proof reading what I write if its long..ish so I might not always make the best of sence or something haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment